Friday, November 23, 2018

Are the Promoters of the Caravan Willing to Sacrifice Human Life to Prove Donald Trump is a Villain?

I absolutely hope that I'm wrong but this is a prediction based on my axiom that "evil uses people as pawns for establishing its own ends".
I predict that the military will be used to prevent these "Central American Immigrants" from getting past our borders. They will resort to every non-lethal tactic at their disposal: water canons, tear gas, perhaps high pitched sound technology (if there is such a thing).
I see the masterminds behind this march on our borders as wanting to accomplish at least one of two things: 1. Penetrate the border. 2. Make Trump look bad and thus break down his populist appeal.
My prediction is that if they can't penetrate the border, someone's still going to get killed. If Trump isn't already a villain to some people now, he will be by the time this is over. Furthermore, in accomplishing this end, highlighted among the fatalities will be women and children, magnifying Trumps "villainy". As I said "evil uses people as pawns for establishing it's own end."
PRAY FERVENTLY WITH ME, IF YOU WILL, THAT MY PREDICTION WILL BE WRONG.
All lives are sacred.

No comments: